We invite workshop proposals for the 2024 IEEE Conference on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (FG 2024) in SDKM, ITU Campus, Istanbul, Türkiye. Accepted workshops will be held on either May 27 or May 31, 2024, in the same venue as the FG 2024 main conference. Complementary to the main venue, we especially encourage workshop proposals relating to emerging new fields or new application domains of face and gesture analysis and synthesis.
Workshop proposals should include the following information:
- Workshop title.
- Workshop motivation, expected outcomes, and impact.
- List of organizers including affiliation, email address, and a short bio.
- Tentative length of the workshop (half-day or full-day).
- Tentative paper submission and review schedule (ideally submission after main conference
notification, February 28, and camera ready deadline same as for main conference, April 22)
- Planned advertisement means, website hosting.
- Paper submission procedure (submission via the website, via email,
etc.) if applicable.
- Paper review procedure (single/double-blind, internal/external,
solicited/invited-only, the pool of reviewers, etc.).
- Tentative program committee, and invited speakers, if any.
- Estimated number of submissions and acceptance rate.
Proposals should be submitted through CMT:
For additional information and queries regarding the workshop proposal procedure, please contact the Workshop and Tutorial Co-chairs: Hedvig Kjellström ([email protected]) and Abhinav Dhall ([email protected]).
Workshop proposals due: November 13, 2023,
Notification of acceptance: November 20, 2023.
For more information see: