The IEEE conference series on Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition is the premier international forum for research in image and video-based face, gesture, and body movement recognition. Its broad scope includes advances in fundamental computer vision, pattern recognition, and computer graphics; machine learning techniques relevant to face, gesture, and body motion; interdisciplinary research on behavioral analysis; new algorithms and applications. For this year, our conference theme is on privacy and ethical issues of FG research. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Face recognition & biometrics
- Face analysis and synthesis
- Body action and activity recognition
- Gesture recognition, analysis, and synthesis
- Affective computing and multi-modal interaction
- Psychological and behavioral analysis
- Perceptual and cognitive aspects of non-verbal interaction
- Databases and tools for FG
- Technologies and applications related to FG
- Privacy and ethical issues of FG
Scientific program will be announced soon.
Registration options will be announced soon.
Important Dates will be anounced soon.
ISTANBUL / TÜRKİYE
To be announced soon
To be announced
ITU AYAZAGA CAMPUS
Suleyman Demirel Arts and Conference Center